Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sorry for the late post today! We had a quick play date with at Sam's house and now we are at home having a nap! I forgot to bring my camera to Sam's but they were all playing like little monkeys!

I swear I didn't make them sweep! They see me doing it all the time so they have decided to give it a try!


Chase and his monkeys... he like to lay on the big one because it's really soft.


Sophie was fishing for something in the couch...


She has been lining things up lately...


She lined up all the cars on the table and then started lining up the bugs.


Chase decided he didn't want her to line them up so he helped her clear off the table.


Then he had to make an important phone call to his Papa to whom he said, "hello, um soooooo, byeee!"


Sophie was showing me where her belly button is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment