Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday! We are having so much fun today! Chase's Nana made him this bean bag chair which has been a big hit today!




Avery brought her barbies to play with. We put pretty bows in their hair.




Chase was enjoying some delicious peanut butter toast for breakfast... his new favorite!


Avery was doing kid's yoga!


Yes, my son is playing with barbies...


Avery made a beautiful beaded bracelet today.


We found a pretty ribbon that matched Avery's skirt so we ties it in her hair.


Sophie did some coloring.


Chase wanted to help her.


Avery is a break baker! We made some chocolate chip cookie bars.








Elliot likes to collect toys and to make sure no one else gets them :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, as always :) I know I should probably be horrified that my child doesn't share better, but it actually just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete