Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I promise no April fools jokes today... only cute pictures of our little ones!


Playing so nicely together!


Sophie spent some time in the tunnel, but for some odd reason she would not go in the tent.




This little stuffed thingy (honestly I'm not sure what it is) plays music and Chase will hold it and rock it while it sings. It is very sweet!


Sophie enjoys riding on the zebra, but has started playing the "you put me on here and I get off and want back on over and over" game. Fun for her... not fun for me :)


Chase played some beautiful music today!


Sophie laid on her blanket and said snuggled with the animals for a while.


Chase looked at Martha Stewart magazine. This is the one he always pulls out of the stack. Maybe he likes it because it has Christmas cookie recipes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment