Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I have been fearing this day, but I think my camera finally took it's last breath this morning... I cannot get it to work. I tried charging both batteries, tried changing the memory card and nothing has worked :( I apologize for not being able to post pictures today. Here is what we have done in case you were wondering:

  • Played with puzzles
  • Music time & dancing
  • Play dough
  • Reading time
  • Tent & tunnel fun
  • Built tall things with blocks and knocked them over
  • Took a nice drive around the lake to get out of the house (it's been raining all day), and we stopped to look at some ducks on the shore.
  • We pulled every DVD out of the drawers, every book from the book shelf, every piece of Tupperware from the drawer and then we practiced picking up and singing a clean up song.
  • Everyone took really good naps too! (Except me of course).
It has been a very busy day! I will try and locate our other camera tonight so we can hopefully have pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment