Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here are a few pictures from our day so far. It has been a different kind of day since Sophie, Avery and Elliot all came later in the day. The upside: Chase and I got to sleep until 8:30. The downside: we didn't have as much time to play and take pictures. Today has been a good day, and we are having a lot of fun! Avery brought over "The Princess and the Frog" and Chase and Sophie have taken nice long naps :) Now if only the weather could make up it's mind... We would like to go outside and play!


The tunnel did not hold Sophie's body weight like she thought it would! I think she was startled.




I wouldn't let Chase play with my camera and he wasn't happy with me.


Sophie was trying really hard to link those together. She got a little frustrated but she eventually did it!




Elliot was taking good care of the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment