Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Monday!

Today has been a great day! Chase is spending the day with his Nana. We have been doing art, dancing, reading books, and taking good naps. Oh yeah... KYLE GOT A JOB!!! (That has really nothing to do with playtime, but I am just so proud and happy I had to share).


Can you say cute?


Avery painted a beautiful water color Easter egg.


The girls!


Sophie thought this car was pretty cool. She kept flipping it over and spinning the wheels.


Avery and I made a dancing ribbon.




Since it was a rainy day, we founds some kids exercise shows on TV and did a fun Yoga one and a walking one. Even the little kids were participating.

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming Chase took the picture of you and the girls. He has a nice steady hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Avery begged me to put on kid yoga later that night. I never knew that existed! cool!

    ReplyDelete