Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

We have been having a great day, even though Chase seems to have caught a small cold. He sneezed about 10 times in a row during breakfast (usually right after I had just put food in his mouth), and now he seems stuffed up and a little bit fussy. One good thing is that he snuggled with me earlier for a whole 5 minutes! That never happens!


I think Sophie is getting some new teeth! She has been chewing on everything today. She put these keys in her mouth and was shaking her head and laughing.


One guess what is going on here... POOP!


She was being snugly today too! I was sitting on the floor and she would run over and practically jump on me.



I have been trying to get Chase to say "one" when I ask him how old he is, but he keeps saying "nine" instead. He learned to say this when he was at grandma and grandpa's house and was tossing a basketball through a little hoop. He made 9 in a row, and has since been saying "nine."


This is a weird little teething toy that vibrates. Sophie wasn't too sure about it at first, but then she realized that it actually felt good.


How many instruments can Sophie fit in her hands? A lot!!!


Chase was trying to say "Kota" but could only say "Koooo."


He will give his toys kisses, but he never gives kisses to people.


Play time!


Sophie would probably carry this bucket around all day if I would let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment