Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We are having a great day, and really enjoying the nice weather! The kids seem to be playing nice together for the most part. It's so funny to watch how they copy each other and always want to play with the toy that the other one has. I've been letting them work it out until it seems like they need my help. Chase has been going through a hitting faze, but I am hopeful that we are nearing the end. I saw him lifting his hand to hit Sophie, and I said "be nice Chase, " so he pointed to her face instead and said "eye!" We are making progress!


Sophie can play the harmonica! Seriously, she can!


Got milk?


For some reason they thought it was time to rest. First Chase laid down, and then Sophie copied him.


Chase was playing with these magnets, and Sophie wanted to also, so she sat right down in front of Chase (practically on his lap).


I told Chase to give her a hug, so they hugged each other, though it seems as if his hand is in the wrong place! Ha ha!


I have a very independent little buddy. He didn't want me to help him put on the shoes.


He did it all by himself! He was so proud!


Sophie found a new hat...


Then Chase wanted to try it out too!


Since it was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a car ride around the lake! They really liked this! It was nice to get out of the house for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment